If you have an internship or job that you'd like promoted specifically to SIS graduate students, please send the description to firstname.lastname@example.org. We share opportunities with students in our Master's programs via an e-newsletter every Tuesday at noon.
We are always looking for alumni who want to meet and support SIS students.
Ways to get involved currently include:
- participating in a panel or networking event;
- serving as a mentor in our mentoring program;
- meeting with a student for an informational interview;
- supervising a student intern for a semester; and
- hosting a job shadow experience.
If you are interested in any of these options, please complete our online interest form. We would love to hear from you!