Our Admissions Committee is interested in knowing about you, including your academic interests and life outside of the classroom. The application is used for this purpose. Additional information-your transcripts, test scores, essays and letters of recommendation-helps them evaluate you on your own academic merits. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Students may apply online through the Common Application or the Coalition Application. A nonrefundable $70 processing fee (or fee waiver obtainable from your high school counselor) is required of all applicants.
Freshman (First-Year) Application Deadlines
- Early Decision:
- Early Decision 2:
- Regular Decision: January 15
- Regular Decision: October 1
Admitted Student Profile for Fall 2018
- GPA Middle 50%: 3.47-4.00 (school reported)
- SAT Middle 50%: 1240-1390 (critical reading and mathematics)
- ACT Middle 50%: 27-32
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Your admissions application is your application for a merit scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required, except for the United Methodist Scholarship and the Frederick Douglass Distinguished Scholars Program.
- Complete both the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to be considered for financial aid.