Meet our faculty. See our facilities. SOC's Information Sessions for prospective Master's students begin with an overview of our programs and the admission process, followed by faculty-led break-out discussions with our Journalism, Film, and Public Communication divisions. All sessions will meet in the Wechsler Theater (3rd Floor Mary Graydon Center) unless otherwise noted.
Weekend Programs Focused:
- Saturday, May 18, 2013: 10:00 am -12:00 pm at AU’s Main Campus
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013: 6:30-8:30 pm at AU’s Main Campus
- Saturday, July 20, 2013: 10:00 am -12:00 pm at AU’s Main Campus
To register for an information session on campus, fill out the online form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (202) 885-2040. Parking is free on weekends. Guests may park in the Nebraska Lot or in the Sportscenter Garage. A free shuttle is also available from the Tenleytown/AU stop on the Metrorail Red Line. Please contact us via email at least one week in advance to request an ASL interpreter.
Online Information Sessions:
- Digital Media Skills: May 2, 2013; 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Graduate Programs: May 7, 2013; 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Media Entrepreneurship: June 5, 2013; 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Digital Media Skills: July 1, 2013; 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Graduate Programs: July 12, 2013; 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Media Entrepreneurship: August 20, 2013; 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Digital Media Skills: September 9, 2013; 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Graduate Programs: September 10, 2013; 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Digital Media Skills: November 1, 2013; 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Graduate Programs: November 1, 2013; 4:00pm-5:00pm
Please e-mail Jodi Tirengel, Online Learning Coordinator, at email@example.com to register for an online information session.
Graduate and Professional Fairs
- Idealist.org Graduate Fair: Tuesday, October 1, 2013; 5:00PM-8:00PM
- National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL): Friday, May 31, 2013;11:30AM-1:30PM